Our 2021 Fundraiser is off to a great start and the APT Board is very grateful for the support our Panhellenic Alumnae.
It is not too late to participate and honor a special sister with your donation.
Your donation will continue the strong APT tradition of women helping women fulfill their educational goals. You may donate through our website tallahasseeaph.org using a credit card or you can create your pledge and mail a check to our Treasurer, Kathleen Hudson.
We hope see you at the 2022 Scholarship Luncheon.
Alumnae Panhellenic of Tallahassee Board Members
SAVE THE DATE
We’re having a BBQ Meat sale just in time for Father’s Day in June. Cooked the day you pick up your order, you can select from a delicious array of smoky Southern favorites:
- Country Style Ribs – 3.5 lbs of fall-off-the-bone tender! Prepared with a special rib rub, then rotisserie smoked with a combination of wood and gas, you won’t find ribs like this anywhere else.
- Boston Butts – Perfect for pulled pork sandwiches. Weighing in at 6-6.5 lbs, this irresistible savory recipe is made from the best meat in the business.
- Homemade Hickory Smoked Sausage – 5 lbs. of heaven on a plate. Perfect for breakfast with hotcakes or Southern fried grits, or stewed in a gumbo for supper.
- Cured and Smoked Picnic Hams – A delectable centerpiece for your next family gathering, our 6- 6.5 lb. picnic hams are expertly cured and smoked to produce a sweet, juicy flavor and bewitching aroma.
- Smoked Bacon – 5 lbs of hand sliced country Smoked Bacon
We will accept orders starting May 1. Tell your friends!