International Badge Day – March 1, 2021
- Join the International Badge Day event on Facebook. RSVP to the event here and share with your Sisters!
- Change your profile picture on March 1, 2021, to a photo of your sorority’s badge.
- Change your status on Facebook on March 1 to read, “#IWearABadge today to celebrate the sorority experience withmembers worldwide.”
- Post a photo of your badge day celebration event on the International Badge Day Facebook event page.
- Share your photos, celebrations and thoughts about International Badge Day on Twitter, Instagram and other socialnetworks by marking your posts with #BadgeDay21. Tag @NPCWomen for an opportunity to be featured on NPC’ssocial media.
- Share your sorority story using #BadgeDay21 on Instagram, Twitter and Facebook.
- Feature stories of sorority women who have made history in your community or from your campus using#IWearABadge and #BadgeDay21.
Learn more about Badge Day on the NPC website including a fantastic FAQ (Frequently Asked Questions)
Join APT for a lighthearted evening with a few rounds of Bingo and a beverage of your choosing. Prizes will be awarded and it will be good to see everyone again, even virtually!
- When: March 18, 6:30 PM
- Where: Zoom
- RSVP at this link