The APT Board is excited to announce the following events for the remainder of 2021. Details for each event will be sent closer to the date.
- June 19 – Pickup for APT BBQ Fundraiser
- August – Social Event at a Local Brewery.
- September 18 – Brunch and Bunco
- October 30 – Breakfast at the newly redesigned Seminole Legacy Golf Club. Golf Pro Kayla Pun is the guest speaker. Putting lessons available following the event.
- November – Membership Meeting
- December – Holiday Get-together
Membership Year Begins July 1
The APT Fiscal and Membership year begins July 1 of each year. Alumnae groups should plan to renew their membership on or before this date.
Individual members are encouraged as a way to show your support for APT and our programs, including our scholarships to deserving Panhellenic women at Florida State University.
- Alumnae chapter dues are $50 and the chapter will have official representation for their chapter at APT meetings and events.
- Individual dues are a reasonable $20. Individual members will be recognized at future events, to honor their support of APT.
You may pay by credit card or mail a check to our treasurer, Kathleen Hudson.